17.03.2017. NGO Culture Centre “Homer” and the Montenegro State Lending Library Organise Press Conference
The press conference is staged in the festive hall of the Library, on Saturday, 18th March 2017, beginning at 12h.
Topics of the conference:
1. Employment of persons with disabilities at the Radio “Homer”, the first electronic media for culture and persons with disabilities in Montenegro.
2. Presentation of the new interactive web page of Radio “Homer” - www.radiohomer.com (which was designed by Darko Milošević, the programmer with impaired sight)
3. Radio “Homer” on new frequencies as of 01.06.2017
4. Programme content for persons with disabilities on Radio “Homer”
1. Božidar Denda, Director of the Library
2. Darko Milošević, programmer with impaired sight
3. Veselin Joketić, journalist/ associate of Radio “Homer”